The AED must be always ready for use in case of emergency.
It is therefore very important that your AED is properly maintained.
- But what is proper maintenance?
- When do the battery and the electrodes of my AED need to be replaced?
- What should I do after my AED has been used?
- Is the software of my AED still up to date?
- What should I do if my AED has a fault?
Saval employs specialist staff who can provide the complete maintenance of your AED on site.
Saval offers three service contracts so you can choose a service level that suits your requirements. You can leave all or part of the maintenance of your AED to us, exactly as you wish.