Safe and mandatory
Our advice: maintain your fire extinguishers regularly. In the worst case, your fire extinguishers are not serviced on time and therefore not ready for use in case of a fire. In addition, the correct periodic maintenance of extinguishers such as fire extinguishers is not optional. As of September 1, 2001, the NEN 2559 maintenance standard provides for a strict procedure for this maintenance, which must be carried out by a recognized REOB Maintenance Company. Adequate maintenance is required by the Building Decree. In addition, insurance companies and government departments also require periodic maintenance of fire extinguishers according to this standard.
With a history of almost 100 years, Saval is a reliable choice for your organization. We maintain and inspect every brand and type of fire extinguisher throughout the country.
A number of advantages that we can offer you in the maintenance of your fire extinguishers:
- With more than 90 service technicians spread throughout the Netherlands, we are always nearby;
- We maintain and inspect every brand and type of fire extinguisher (as long as parts are available);
- Our technicians go one step further with additional advice and look at your current situation;
- We offer you the most environmentally friendly and, in the long term, the most economical product, such as PFAS-free and energy-efficient products;
- We can also take care of the maintenance and inspection of your emergency lighting, fire hose reels, occupational health and safety materials, dry fire pipes and fire trucks ;
- Get insight into the status of your safety equipment yourself with free access to our Portal.