Maintenance fire alarm systems
Proper maintenance guarantees the long-term reliability of a fire alarm system. Our service organisation is available 24/7, with a team of highly trained, certified service technicians specialising in fire alarm systems. Preventive maintenance is performed annually. The maintenance report lists any comments and recommendations.
What can we do for you?
- Annual preventive maintenance
- Repairs to all parts
- Modifications to the system
- Replacement of parts
What does it involve?
- Checking central and local equipment
- Checking sensors, manually operated alarms, supporting indicators
- Checking primary and secondary energy supplies
- Testing detection and reporting equipment
- Checking controls
- Checking logs, documents and drawings
The buildings decree enshrines the obligation to maintain fire alarm systems in law. Article 6.20 of the buildings decree refers to NEN 2654.